School Management System developed using C# programming language for proper management of school. Create school management system in C# for your client, business or school and college project or assignment. The developer of this project is Nabil Ahmad. This system uses WinForms and is protected with a login system. After logging in successfully, the system presents a home screen with all available functionalities. Functions relevant to Staffs, users , teachers of school and functions relevant to Admin and all school relevant notices and tasks can be easily carried out by this system.
Features of School Management System Project in C# :
- Manage events of school (post, edit, delete).
- View other user information within the system
- Make Emergency contact if needed
- Can change its administrator settings if needed
- Can view all persons and users of the system
- Can see the list of user staffs students and teachers of school registered within the system
- Can make classes along with shifts, time and other details
- Can add subjects, view results, see progress, make notices and much more
Note: Important details are given on a file within the project folder. Be sure to read them
How To Run School Management System In C# ?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Visual Studio 2019 on your PC. (we recommend these IDE). First download and then run Microsoft Visual Studio. For C# programs to run, you need to install the .NET desktop development component within the visual studio. And, Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as WinRAR or 7Zip. After extracting, open your folder or project using Microsoft Visual studio.