About Simple Shopping Cart In PHP
Talking about the features of the Simple Shopping Cart, the user can simply select any of the available products and add them to cart. From the admin panel, the admin takes control of the system. In order to add products the user has to provide item name, price and image. He/she can manage all the products, orders and view all the cart details. The admin can also manage customers account.
- Login System
- Admin Panel
- Item Management
- Customer Management
- Order details
- Shopping cart list
- Customer account setting
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Simple Shopping Cart In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Shopping Cart in PHP helps the user in managing all the shopping cart. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “edgedata” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “edgedata.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/edgesketch/”