For the user section, the users can either be a patient or a doctor. The user can log in as a doctor, check their appointment, patients, timings, and so on. Similarly, to log in as a patient, the user should have their login id and password for this hospital. If the patient doesn’t have them, they can first register as a new patient. The patient can check their appointment times, prescription records, treatment records, and so on.
For the admin page, go to URL “http://localhost/das/admin/adminlogin.php”
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Doctor Appointment System is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “projectmms” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “appoinment.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/das/”