About Online Lot Reservation System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Online Lot Reservation System, the user can simply view through location map. From the location map, the user can click on the map and check for reservations. The selected lot shows subdivision name, phase number, block number, lot number, area, and price. In order to proceed for reservation, the user has to provide the name of the buyer, address, telephone number, email address and terms of payment.
Besides, the user can also look for amenities and model houses which are shown with pictures and some details such as floor area, lot area, rooms, bedroom etc. From the requirements tab, the user can upload copy of TIN card, 2×2 picture, community tax, billing statement, Valid ID, Marriage contract, and birth certificate. The last feature of this project is about property finder, the user can select a price range and category to search for available house/lot quickly.
Features of Online Lot Reservation System In PHP :
- Customer Login
- Property Finder
- Location Map
- Lot Reservations
How To Run Online Lot Reservation System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Online Lot Reservation system in PHP helps the user in reserving lots and houses. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Firstly, after starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ onlinelot ” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “onlinelot.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/onlinelot/”
Provide the username/email id and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.