Table of Contents
Talking about the features of Phone Book, the user can simply add all the required contact details. For this, he/she has to provide the person’s name, designation, address and phone number. The user can list all the available contact detail and modify or remove it. Besides, the user can view profile and change the password too.
- Login/Register System
- Add Contacts
- List contacts
- Remove or Modify contacts
- Profile Management
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Phone Book in PHP helps the user in the managing contact details. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “phonebook” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “phonebook.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phonebook/”