About Simple Stock System In PHP
To use this system first of you need to create an account. For that, you can simply sign up to the system and later use the login credentials to use the system. Since most of this is from the user perspective, there is nothing much functionality to this system. The user can simply add stock and also can keep their record. Not only this the users can join in the chat room for more productivity.
How To Run Simple Stock System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This System in PHP helps in easy management of inventories and stocks. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “nockbase” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “nockbase.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/market/”