About Simple Membership System In PHP
Talking about the features of Simple Membership Management system, the user can add members easily just by providing his/her name. The user can also add clubs by providing its name. He/she can also view for member’s list of certain clubs and add members in that particular club. Besides, this system also contains account management from where the admin can change password and add other accounts for the management of the system.
- Login system
- User management System
- Manage members
- Manage clubs
- List club members
Note : The username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.
How To Run Simple Membership System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Membership System in PHP helps the user in the managing members and clubs records. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “sms” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “sms.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/simplemembershipsystem/”