About House Rental Management System In PHP
Talking about the features of the House Rental Management System, the admin can manage the house by entering details such as house number, features, rent, and status. In order to add tenants, the user has to enter the full name, gender, national id, phone number, email, registration date, house, agreement document, status, and exit date. Besides, the admin can add invoices and payments too. For payment, the user has to select a tenant, paid amount, balance, date, and comments. Other features include displaying of remaining payments, recent payments, and collected rents.
Features of House Rental Management System In PHP :
- Login/Register System
- Manage House, Tenant
- Manage Invoice, Payments
- View Remaining payment, in complete payments
How To Run House Rental Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “rentalmanagement” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “rentalmanagement.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/rentalmanagementtrial/”