Download Calculator Application project source code for your school or college project. This Calculator App in C# language is based on the concept of normal mathematical operations on the calculator.
Hence, The project contains the numbers, operators, and signs like in a normal calculator.
Here, the user cannot enter the number themselves, they can just click on the numbers they want in the calculations. Hence, the user can use a simple calculator from this application.
About Calculator Application in C# Language Project
This Calculator project is written in C# programming language. This C# application is designed to calculate entered numbers for any operations and it is also capable of handling all types of exceptions. And, The system handles when any number is divided by 0 or the “=” is pressed without any number for calculations.
Also, the design of this system is pretty simple so that the user won’t get any difficulties while working on it.
How To Run Calculator application in C# Language ?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Visual Studio 2019 or higher on your PC. (we recommend this IDE).
Furthermore, You can also explore other calculator applications available at CodeProjectz for your school, college or learning purposes. So, Explore from the list below or simply use our language category pages –
- Calculator App In Tkinter Python With Source Code
How to Download & Install Visual Studio for Windows ?
Now, Let’s look at the Visual Studio installation steps and download Visual Studio IDE so that we can work with creating programs in the subsequent tutorials.
- Download Visual Studio : First, visit the following Visual Studio free download link https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/.
- Open the .exe file – Click on the downloaded exe file.
- Start the installation – In the next screen, click continue to start Visual Studio installation.
- Let the installation complete – Visual Studio will start downloading the initial files. Download speed. will vary as per your internet connection.
- Choose the software version – In next screen, click install.
- Select the desktop version In next screen,
- Select “.Net desktop development”.
- Click install.
- Wait for the files to be downloaded – Visual Studio will download the relevant files based on the selection in previous step.
- Reboot your PC – Once the download is done, you will be asked to reboot the PC to complete Visual Studio setup.
- Open Visual Studio – Post reboot, open the Visual Studio IDE.
- Select a theme of your choice.
- Click Start Visual Studio.
Start using Visual Studio – In Visual Studio IDE, you can navigate to File menu to create new C# applications.