Table of Contents
About Online Food Ordering System In PHP
The project contains an admin and user side. All the management like editing site contents, updating food items, managing vendors, and checking order status can be managed from the admin side. The admin has an important role in the management of this system. For the user section, the users can go through the homepage, about, services, and contact pages. In order to order the food items, the user has to create an account and sign in or log in. The food you select comes with the cost as well. This project makes a convenient way for customers to buy/purchase food online, without having to go to the restaurant.
How To Run Online Food Ordering System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “dbfood” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “localhost.sql” file which is inside “dbfood” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/dbfood/”