Café Management System is a windows form application developed in C# programming language by JozefCeh to carry out and manage basic café operations efficiently. Create Café Management System with this project for your school or college assignment.
About Café Management System in C# :
This win application is perfect for a café or small coffee shop owners where they are in need of an application to run and simply ease out their day to day managerial task. Using this application, one can select a menu or items along within its quantity/number. Furthermore, They can also calculate the total cost of their customer along with service charge e=and tax being added automatically without any difficulty or interruption. Similarly, the café management system also has the ability to generate a bill/receipt, and one can save/edit or delete their bill within their computer anywhere they like.
Features of Café Management System in C# Project :
Café Management System is packed with a lot of features which are briefly described below:
- Eye-catching menu with various café items such as coffee, drink, and cakes.
- Features to select items ordered by the customer along with their quantity.
- Individual Cost And Bill Calculation System to calculate bill of drink coffee or bakery items.
- Calculation of service charge
- Tax Calculation and addition system
- Get total bill value within a single click
- Generate Receipt if needed
- Reset button to reset all the menu and value within the application
- Save the customer bill anywhere within your PC
- Also, Edit/Modify the bills saved within your PC
How To Run Café Management System in C# ?
In order to run the project, you must have installed Visual Studio 2019 on your PC. (we recommend these IDE). First download and then run Microsoft Visual Studio. For C# programs to run, you need to install the .NET desktop development component within the visual studio. And, Download the zip file and unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as WinRAR or 7Zip. After extracting, open your folder or project using Microsoft Visual studio.