About Supplier Management System In PHP
For the user section, the users are the suppliers. The suppliers can add the customers, check customer details, and so on. This project makes a convenient way for the suppliers to keep records of customers.
How To Run Supplier Management System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Supplier Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “supplier” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “supplier.sql” file which is inside the “supplier” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/supplier/production”
Note: For admin login details, check README file