The Stack Tower project is a simple project in Python. This game is a simple stack-building game. In this game, the player has to make a stack tower by piling up tiles one after another, to get a point as a score. The user can play the game until he/she fails to place the tiles/stacks over the building tower. There is a simple and clean GUI for easy gameplay. Here, the player has to use the mouse to place the stack at another stack. The game is an interesting game.
About Stack Tower In Python
The project file contains python scripts (Stacks.py). Talking about the gameplay, the user has to build a stack tower without making the tiles/pieces fall. The player has to pile up the pieces to form the stack tower and make points. The pc control of the game is very simple. You just have to use the cursor to click the moving tiles/pieces in order to make it stop for building the tower. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run Stack Tower In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed PyCharm (For code execution )and also Anaconda (for the virtual environment) on your PC. After downloading the project, you have to follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as PyCharm Project.
- Step3: If all the libraries are already installed, run the Stacks.py file to start the game.
- Step4: If the libraries are not installed, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to PyCharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the Stacks.py file to start the game.