The Space Invaders project is a simple project in Python. This game is a simple shooting the spaceship game. In this game, the player has to use arrow keys for moving his/her shooting gun and shoot it with the help of the spacebar. There is a simple and clean GUI for easy gameplay. Here, the player has to use the arrow keys to move the gun for aiming the spaceship. The game is an interesting game.
About Space Invaders In Python :
The project file contains python scripts (space_invaders.py). Talking about the gameplay, the player has to shoot the spaceship from the moving gun. The player must click on the spacebar to kill the spaceship. The player has to shoot and destroy all the zigzag moving spaceship to win the game. If the user cannot destroy all the spaceship before it touches the ground, then he/she loses. The PC controls of this game are also simple. You can use your left and right arrow keys for gun movement and spacebar for shooting. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run Space Invaders In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed PyCharm (For code execution )and also Anaconda (for the virtual environment) on your PC. After downloading the project, you have to follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as PyCharm Project.
- Step3: If all the library are already installed, run the space_invaders.py file to start the game.
- Step4: If the libraries are not installed, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to PyCharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the space_invaders.py file to start the game.