Snake 2D Game project is written in Python. The main objective of this game is to gain the highest score. While playing the game, make sure the snake can cross the edges and can come back from opposite sides like in the normal game. There is a simple and clean GUI for easy gameplay. Here, the player has to control the yellow square-shaped box (termed as a snake) on a bordered plane. The game is a very popular and interesting game.
About Snake 2D Game In Python
The project file contains python scripts (snake.py). Talking about the gameplay, it’s a single-player game, where the player (Snake) has to eat all the red dots in order to grow longer. The PC controls of this game are also simple. You have to use the arrow keys to move the snake from left to right, up and down. The player dies if the snake touches its own tail in the game. The game score is shown at the top. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run Snake 2D Game In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed PyCharm (For code execution )and also Anaconda (for the virtual environment) on your PC. After downloading the project, you have to follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as PyCharm Project.
- Step3: If all the libraries are already installed, run the snake.py file to start the game.
- Step4: If the libraries are not installed, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to PyCharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the snake.py file to start the game.