This simple Tic tac toe project is written in Python. The project file contains the python script (ttt.py). This program implements the game for two-player. All the playing rules are the same just like we play in real-time tic-tac-toe. This is a simple two-player game.
About Simple Tic Tac Toe Game In Python
This game is simply in command line with python 3. You have to type from 1 to 9 to place the value in the game box. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
Requirements for Simple Tic Tac Toe Game In Python :
- 2 players should be able to play the game (both sitting at the same computer)
- The board should be printed out every time a player makes a move
- You should be able to accept input of the player position and then place a symbol on the board
- Use the Numpad to make a move with the value of 1 to 9 + Enter
- the game will be restarted if you click ‘0’ + Enter
How To Run Simple Tic Tac Toe Game In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd then type ttt.py and enter to start the system.
- Step 2: Simply, double click the ttt.py file and you are ready to go.