The Rock Paper scissors project consists of a project file with a python script (rpsMain.py). This program implements the game for only one player against the computer. All the playing rules are the same just like we play in real-time games. This is a simple GUI based project suitable for beginners. You can use this project / game project for your school and college assignments.
Table of Contents
About the Rock Paper Scissor Game with GUI in Python :
This game is simply in the GUI-based project. Here, the player has to click on either of the buttons in order to choose the weapon(rock/paper/scissors) to play with. You have to play a rock paper scissor game with a computer. This game is one round game. Whoever wins the round, gets a score point.
The winning Rules of this game is as follows:
- Rock vs paper->paper wins
- Rock vs scissor->Rock wins
- paper vs scissor->scissor wins
All the instructions will be displayed in the game. The gameplay design is so simple that users won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run Rock Paper Scissor Game with GUI in Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Go inside the project folder, open CMD then type rpsMain.py and enter to start the system.
- Step2: Simply, double-click the rpsMain.py file and you are ready to go.