The Dodge The Ball project is a simple project in Python. This game is a simple dodging game. In this game, the player has to use your mouse for moving his/her ball and dodge it from other balls. There is a simple and clean GUI for easy gameplay. Here, the player has to use the mouse to dodge the ball from other harmful balls. The game is an interesting game.
About Dodge The Ball In Python
The project file contains python scripts (DodgeTheBall.py). Talking about the gameplay, the player has to dodge the ball from any other moving balls. The player must eat the blinking square-shaped food to score the point. The player has to dodge the moving balloons and eat the food to get the score. The PC controls of this game are also simple. You can use your mouse to move your ball in any direction. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run Dodge The Ball In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed PyCharm (For code execution )and also Anaconda (for the virtual environment) on your PC. After downloading the project, you have to follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as PyCharm Project.
- Step3: If all the library are already installed, run the DodgeTheBall.py file to start the game.
- Step4: If the libraries are not installed, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to PyCharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the DodgeTheBall.py file to start the game.