This simple Console Based Tic tac toe project is written in Python. The project file contains the python script (tictactoe.py). This program implements the game for two-player. All the playing rules are the same just like we play in real-time tic-tac-toe. This is a simple two-player game.
About the Console Based TIC TAC TOE In Python :
This game is simply in command line with python 3. You have to type from 1(T1) to 9(B3) to place the value in the game box. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
Requirements for Console Based TIC TAC TOE In Python :
- 2 players should be able to play the game (both sitting at the same computer)
- The board should be printed out every time a player makes a move
- You should be able to accept input of the player position and then place a symbol on the board
- Use the variable (T1, T2…) as displayed in the box to make a move + Enter
How To Run Console Based TIC TAC TOE In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd then type tictactoe.py and enter to start the system.
- Step 2: Simply, double click the tictactoe.py file and you are ready to go.