The Angry Birds project is coded in Python. This game is a simple shooting game. While playing the game, all you have to do is just use your mouse to change the direction of the angry birds. And finally, you can use the right-click button of the mouse to shoot the angry birds to kill the prey. Also, it has a simple and clean GUI for easy gameplay. The game is an interesting game.
About Angry Birds In Python :
The project file contains python scripts (main.py, interface.py, maps.py, objects.py, physics_engine.py). Talking about the gameplay, the player has to shoot the prey from any suitable direction with the help of angry birds. The player must shoot the angry birds to the prey and injure it to make it count. Moreover, the player has to aim with the angry birds and shoot them to the prey and kill them to win the score. Also, the PC controls of this game are also simple. You can use your mouse to make an aim at any direction. Likewise, the gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run Angry Birds In Python ?
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as Pycharm Project.
- Step3: If all the library are already installed, run the main.py file to start the game.
- Step4: If the libraries are not installed, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to Pycharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the main.py file to start the game.