8 Ball Pool game project is coded in Python. This game is a simple cue or pool game. While playing the game, all you have to do is just use your mouse for directional movement and use the right-click mouse button to fire the shot. There is a simple and clean GUI for easy gameplay. Here, the player has to use the mouse to change the direction of the shot. The game is an interesting game.
About 8 Ball Pool Game In Python
The project file contains python scripts (8BallPool.py). Talking about the gameplay, the player has to shoot the properly arranged balls from any suitable direction. The player must shoot the ball and drop it inside any of the 6 scoring holes. The player has to shoot all the balls and drop them inside the holes to win the game. The PC controls of this game are also simple. You can use your mouse to decrease the speed of the shot. The gameplay design is so simple that the user won’t find it difficult to use and understand.
How To Run 8 Ball Pool Game In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed PyCharm (For code execution )and Anaconda (for the virtual environment) on your PC. After downloading the project, you have to follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Open the project folder as Pycharm Project.
- Step3: If all the library are already installed, run the 8BallPool.py file to start the game.
Step4: If the libraries are not installed, open anaconda then creates a new virtual environment and install the required library in that created environment.
- Step5: Now go to Pycharm, click on the file, open settings, open project interpreter, and then select the virtual environment that you have created earlier.
- Step 6: Run the 8BallPool.py file to start the game.