The online shopping system is a [DBMS project] with both admin and user layouts. This website provides users lots of clothes with different categories like men, ladies, kids, etc. This system is web-based which is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, consists of two main component user side and admin.
About Online Shopping website PHP Project :
Firstly, the user needs to login to the system by registering their details. Then they can enter into the system. They can also see electronic devices, furniture, home appliances, etc. Secondly, they can shop for the product they want to shop for. Users or customers can even get discounts.
Admin login details Emailemail@example.com and Password=123456789. For the database connection first, you need to create the database named ecommerce.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found ecommerce .sql file.
Language Structure of Online Shopping website PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems:
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Online Shopping website PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. The Online Shopping System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ecommerce” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “onlineshop.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/online-shopping-system/”
- For the admin panel, go to URL “http://localhost/online-shopping-system/admin/”