Table of Contents
About Online Musical Instrument Store Site In PHP
To order a product first, the user has to select available musical products. Then the user has to provide certain information such as quantity, name, email, phone number, and location. After all this, the system will redirect the information into a pending transaction; which must be managed from the admin panel. He/she can easily search for products or go through various categories in order to search for their products.
Talking about the admin panel, the admin can list and manage all the pending transaction list. He/she can also CRUD on products, view total transactions with total sum amount, list stock reports and check stock evaluation. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Admin Panel
- Random Products
- Order products
- Manage pending transactions
- CRUD Products
- Validate key
- Stock report
- Stock evaluation
How To Run Online Musical Instrument Store Site In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Online Musical Instrument Store Site in PHP helps in easy dealings of e-commerce products. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps –
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “musicaldb” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “musicaldb.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/musical/”
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.