“Jewelry Store” is the online jewelry website where the customer can see the jewelry. This system makes the customer know about the new product that has arrived in the company. The application is implemented in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, consists of one main component Admin side. In this system, the user can see the beautiful Home page and the contacts.
About Jewelry Store Online Shop PHP Project :
Firstly, the user or the customer needs to sign up for the system. They need to fill-up the form that has been provided. Eventually, they can log in to the system after the signup has complete. After, the login user can see the jewelry that the website has. They can design and can select and visite the store. Admin can add, delete, update the products.
For the database connection first, you need to create the database named jewelleryshop.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found jewelleryshop.sql file.
Language Structure of Jewelry Store Online Shop PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems by Jewelry Store Online Shop PHP Project :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run Jewelry Store Online Shop PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Jewelry Store in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “jewelleryshop” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “jewelleryshop.sql” file which is inside the “JEWELLERY_SHOP_MANAGEMENT-master” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/JEWELLERY_SHOP_MANAGEMENT-master”