Table of Contents
About Electronics E-Commerce Website In PHP
After logging in as a user, he/she can view all the available products and gets access to add the product in their carts to purchase. Each and every product contains its own photo, descriptions with reasonable price. In order to purchase an item, the user has to enter product quantity and complete shipping address. There are different product categories too. This e-commerce website lists all products in user’s feed with its respective price. Without logging in as a user, he/she won’t get any access to purchase any items; only the user can check items and its details.
The Admin has full control of the system, admin performs all the main functions like managing products, suppliers, users and much more. Here, the user can check user and admin log information as well as product and suppliers. The admin can manage all products. In order to add products, the user has to provide name, description, price, quantity, supplier, photos, and a serial key. Likewise, to add supplier he/she has to provide supplier name, address, contact details, and email id. In short, admin can perform CRUD function on the management of suppliers and products. And if a product’s quantity decreases after maximum order then admin can increase it easily. The last feature of this project is about user management. Admin can add users to the management of the site.
Features of Electronics E-Commerce Website In PHP :
- User login & sign up
- Administrator Dashboard
- User and admin logs information
- CRUD products
- CRUD suppliers
- Add users
How To Run Electronics E-Commerce Website In PHP ?
E-Commerce Website in PHP helps in easy management of an e-commerce site. Design of this project is simple so that user won’t find it difficult to understand and use. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “electricks” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “electricks.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Electricks/Electricks-shop/index.php”
For Admin Panel
- Go to URL “http://localhost/Electricks/Electricks-shop/pages/admin_panel.php” Or
- Simply log in as a user, you’ll see “Admin Panel” option in the Navigation bar. It will redirect you to Admin Panel.
For username and password, refer “readme.txt” file.