“Wedding Reservation” is the online web system where the customer can reserve the wedding area and the photograph. The application contains two main components Admin and Customer side. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL. Firstly, the user needs to register the system filling up the form. Then, they can log in to the system. Admin can access all the activities of the system. They can see the reservation that the user request and they can even accept and delete.
Admin has its own login username: admin123 and password: admin123 . For the database connection in the Wedding Reservation first, you need to create the database named reservation.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found inside reservation.sql file.
Language Structure of Wedding Reservation System PHP Project :
This PHP project is built using the following programming languages.
HTML: Page layout and design
Supported Operating Systems by Wedding Reservation System PHP Project :
You can run this project in the Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems.
How To Run Wedding Reservation System PHP Project ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Wedding Reservation in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now After Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “reservation” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “reservation.sql” file which is inside the “reservation1” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/weddingReservation-master/”