The Vehicle Management In PHP is a simple mini project for managing the vehicles, buses & cars of a different company. The project contains only the admin side. The admin can control all the vehicles, add and delete them. They can update the driver and vehicle list, add new drivers, add new vehicles, etc. An admin can control the vehicle company from the admin panel. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for any traveler to make bookings.
This Vehicle Management is in PHP and CSS. Talking about the features of the system, it contains the Admin sections. From here, the admin can view and edit the records of vehicle details. Also, the admin can manage the company and their vehicles. The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it.
How To Run The Project?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Vehicle Management is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “umadevi” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “umadevi.sql” file
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/vehicle/”