University Management System is developed using PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. University Management System uses Technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. This is a management program where users can use this system for his/her management of a university. There are main two types of users in the system- one is the admin and another one is the student. Both types of users have their own specific roles in the website thus allowing them to perform their own tasks.
Login Details for University Management System Project in PHP :
- username: demo
- password: demo
Features of University Management System In PHP
- Admin can add new students into the database along with their details
- Admin can add marks of students
- Admin can add topics documents helpful for students
- Students can sign up or register on the site if they haven’t done that yet using their SSN, Gmail, student id, name, and password.
- Students can easily check their marks
- They can check for Documents on the website
How to run University Management System in PHP ?
To run the Software, you will need to download XAMPP or WAMP server on your PC.
- Open your PHPMyAdmin and create a database named ‘nunu_db’
- Import the .sql file in the database.
- Save all the .php files in the C: -> xampp -> htdocs folder.
- Open XAMPP Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL servers.
- Open your Web browser and run the index.php file