“University Event Management System” is a Web-based prototype for Particular University Events. In this system, the user or the employee needs to register the event that is going to held in the university. This system is written in PHP and MYSQL. Continuously, it consists of one main component Admin side.
About University Event Management System PHP Project :
This is a simple project where the user can add the events by registering it. Eventually, they can even delete the event and edit too. In this project their you can find a search bar where you can search for the program. The user can make the file in the pdf for printing purposes. For the database connection first, you need to create the database named project.sql in the localhost/phpmyadmin/ and then you can import the database which is found project.sql file.
Language structure of University Event Management System PHP Project :
- HTML: Page layout and design
- CSS: Design
- JS: Frontend
- PHP: Backend
- Java Script
Supported Operating Systems by University Event Management System PHP Project : :
You can run this project in the following operating systems:
How To Run University Event Management System PHP Project : ?
To run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. University Event Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “project” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “project.sql” file which is inside the “project” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Events-Management-System-master/”