About Timetable Management System In PHP
The user can manage teachers, course/year/section, subjects, room, class, and exam schedule. In order to manage class schedule, the user has to select day, starting and ending time, teacher, subject, room, course, semester, school year and department. Similarly, in order to manage exam schedule the user has to select day, starting and ending time, teacher, subject, room, course, semester, school year and department. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Admin Panel
- User management system
- Manage teachers, course/year/section
- Manage subject, rooms and school year
- View reports
- Maintain class and exam schedule
- View archive
How To Run Timetable Management System In PHP ?
The users can also view exam and class archive records. The admin panel contains user management, for easy management of the system. Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Class and Exam Timetable Management System in PHP helps in easy management of schedules and other records. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps –
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “classexam” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “classexam.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/classexam/”
Then simply select roles for logging in.
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.