The Task Managing System In PHP is a simple project for managing the various task by many people. The project contains an admin side and the user side. The admin can view and manage the tasks, their status, create projects, and manage their status. The purpose of making the task managing system is to help the organization or any group to handle various projects together.
Table of Contents
About Task Managing System In PHP
The users are the person who wants to take part in the projects. A user has to login to enter the system like an admin. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for any organization to manage the project and finish them in time with the support of many users.
Login Details for this Project :
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123
How To Run Task Managing System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Task Managing System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “tasker” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “ tasker.sql” file which is inside the “Database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Tasker/”