1) Admin section: –>Admin can create new users, new tasks, give tasks to the users, can enable and disable the task, user, comment.
–> He/she can block a user –> Admin can comment on tasks and can delete or hide the tasks.
2) User section: –> User can give the task to each other
–> Users can update their profile.
–> Users can comment on each other’s tasks.
Also, there is no registration for admin, and only admin can create users. For creating admin users we have to create manually in the database.
How To Run Task Management System Project In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Task Management System in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “Pilot_Project” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “DatabaseFile.1 MySQL dump” file which is inside the “PROJECT_NEW” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/PROJECT_NEW/”