Supermarket Billing System in Java is a project that maintains the records of sales and billings. The whole system is made in NetBeans IDE. The system has a MySQL database as back-end support. The system supports all the features that are required here in this system.
About Supermarket Billing System in Java
Supermarket Billing System in java is easy to understand and handle. The System comes with two handlers. One is the admin and the other is the cashier. The admin has full access to the system. The admin can create as many cashiers he wants to. He also can view stocks and products. Moreover, he controls the transaction process in this system. Whereas, the cashiers can add products and can generate bills. Also, they can update and delete them later.
Design of this is so simple that the user won’t find difficulties while working on it. This project is easy to operate and understood by the users.
How To Run Supermarket Billing System in Java ?
To run this project you must have installed Eclipse IDE or NetBeans IDE on your PC.
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. So you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “qb”.
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.