About Student Web Portal System In PHP
The system is simple and quite easy to use. The basic fundamental of this system is to manage and upload the student profiles. Here the user can simply log in to the system and can use it. The user can upload his bio-data or CV or resume. From there you can easily search for jobs availability around your region. Also, you can simply upload your verified documents as well. This system allows you to create a chat system with those people who are using this system. As a whole you can refer this system as a web based job finding system.
How To Run Student Web Portal System In PHP ?
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your pc (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps –
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on databases tab
- Create database naming “istudent_db” and then click on import tab
- Click on browse file and select “ istudent_db .sql” file
- Click on go.
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/student portal/”