About Student Timetable Management System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Student Timetable Management System, the user can view/manage exam and class timetables. For this, the user has to provide day, starting and ending time, unit code, venue, school, department, and year of study. The students can check their personal timetables as well as student’s detail which includes full name, school, department, year of study and registration number of the student.
Talking about the admin panel, the admin has full access to the system. He/she can manage school records by providing school names, departments by providing name and school. Here, the user can register the student’s record. Other feature includes class timetables, exam timetables and generating notices. In order to generate a notice, the user has to enter notice text, school, department and year of study.
Features of Student Timetable Management System In PHP :
- Login/Register System
- Admin Panel
- Student account
- Manage Exam and class timetables
- Create Notices
- Manage Schools, department, students
How To Run Student Timetable Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Student Timetable Management System in PHP helps the student in managing timetables easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “jisort_db” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “jisort_db.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/sttms/”
Username and password is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.