Student result manager is a simple yet complete management Java project. Java programming language and NetBeans IDE are its core elements for its completion. Here the main agenda is to perform the CRUD operation in Java with Maven repository. Use this project and source code to learn to code in Java. This project is an example of Project management system, or record management system.
Table of Contents
About Student Result Manager In Java Using Maven Repository
The student result manager quite explains the scenario of this management system project. That is the purpose of this project. The major task of this project is to store the student’s result records. You will provide the details of each and every section of the data fields. So that the system can store your accurate information. The whole system is from the admin perspective. Also, this system uses the maven repository which acts as the runtime application.
If you want to add the database in this project you can do that it also. Here the major works are done by the admin. He can add and delete the student’s GPA and marks.
How To add the external database to this student result manager application?
- First, open your IDE (download and install if you don’t have any)
- Then import the project in the IDE. Then resolve the jar dependencies. They are all provided in the dist/lib folder.
- Also, run your XAMPP/WAMP server.
- go to localhost/phpmyadmin
- Then create a database and create tables.
- Now create a database connector java file and input the codes to implement the database connection.
- Now you are all set to go.