Student registration system is a simple yet complete management project. Java programming language and Eclipse IDE are its core elements for its completion. Also, this project uses the MySQL database as backend support for storing the school information. In order to run this project, you will require NetBeans IDE and XAMPP localhost server.
ABOUT Student Registration System In Java
The name quite explains the scenario of this management system project. The major task of this project is to store the students as well as the teacher’s record. You will provide the details of each and every section of the data fields. So that the system can store your accurate information. There are basically three sections in this project i.e. they are the teachers, students, and an admin of the school.
Into the Teacher’s section, you can just only pass the teacher’s details. Here, you will have to provide his/her personal details and their guardian details. Like if he/she is the principal or regular teacher like parameters. And into the student’s section, you have to provide the details of the students. Here the major works are done by the admin. He can add and delete the student and teacher.
How To Run Student Registration System In Java ?
- First, open your IDE (download and install if you don’t have any). Also, we recommend you to use the NetBeans or Eclipse IDE to tun this project.
- Then import the project in the IDE. Then resolve the jar dependencies. They are all provided in the dist/lib folder.
- Also, run your XAMPP/WAMP server.
- Go to localhost/phpmyadmin
- Then create a database named as “uiuStudentRegistration”.
- After that import the database file and click on “go” button in phpmyadmin.
- Now you are all set to go.