Table of Contents
About Student Record Management System In PHP
In order to add student records, the user has to provide various information such as his/her name, gender, D.O.B, admission year, parent phone, report, and a passport photo. After this, the user can easily manage student’s record and can update, remove if he/she wants.
How To Run Student Record Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Student Record Management System in PHP helps in easy management of student records. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps –
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “model” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “model.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/studntreport/”
For username and password, refer the “Readme.txt” file.