Table of Contents
About Student Membership System In PHP
Talking about the features of the Student Membership System, the user can simply register students. For this, the user has to provide his/her first name, last name, age, gender, address, email, and contact number. The user section only focuses on registration of students.
About Admin Panel of Student Membership System In PHP
From the admin panel, the admin has full access to the system. He/she can view a list of available student’s record which is additionally listed with the registered date. He/she can simply remove records here. And also the admin can view all the available user’s username, password with their respective names.
Features of Student Membership System In PHP :
- Admin Panel
- Manage student records
- Manage users
How To Run Student Membership System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Student Membership system in PHP helps the user in registering students detail easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). Firstly, after starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “ db_membership ” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “db_membership.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/student-membership-system/”
For Admin Panel
Final Step: Go to URL “http://localhost/student-membership-system/admin/”
Provide the username/email id and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.