About Student Information System In PHP
In order to register a student first, the user has to provide username and password. Then the user has to provide certain information such as their name, student number, course and year level. After all this, the system will register student information. Then he/she can proceed further from the username and passwords. After logging in, he/she can edit profile and search for other student’s information
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Student Information System in PHP helps in easy management of student’s information. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Register Students
- Manage student profile
- Search student records
How To Run Student Information System In PHP ?
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “studentinfosystem” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “studentinfosystem.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/studentinfosystem/”
Provide the username and password which is provided inside the “Readme.txt” file.