Table of Contents
About Student File Management System In PHP
The user has can manage and upload all the files. Also, the user can download it anytime he/she wants. From the admin panel, the admin can CRUD students. For this the user has to provide student number, name, gender, year, section and password. It also contains user management for the easy management of the system. The features of this project can be summarized as –
- Login System
- Admin panel
- User management system
- Manage files
- CRUD Students
How To Run Student File Management System In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Student File Management System in PHP helps the user in managing files. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). For the project demo, have a look at the image slider below. After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “db_sfms” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “db_sfms.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/sfms/”
For Admin Panel,
- Go to URL “http://localhost/sfms/admin”
For username and password, refer “Readme.txt” file.