The Student/Employee Attendance System In PHP is a simple mini project for managing the attendance of students/employees. The project contains only the admin side. The admin is a teacher who takes attendance of students or a boss who keeps records of his employees.
About Student/Employee Attendance System In PHP
There is no login system for the admin, as this page is only used by the admin. All the management for students/employees from the admin side. An admin can add the students/employees they teach/hire and can view the attendance status of the specific date. This project is a very simple project that makes a convenient way for teachers to manage and view attendance.
How To Run Student/Employee Attendance System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “db_sams” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “db_sams.sql” file which is inside the “Database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/student-attendance/”