The Student Admission System In PHP is a simple mini project for keeping records of new students who want to take admission in the school/college. The project contains only the admin side. The admin has to manage all the management like adding students’ details, editing the details if required, and view the enrolled students’ information. Admin has an important role in the management of this system. This project is a simple project that makes a convenient way for any educational organization to keep the records of their students.
Table of Contents
About Student Admission System In PHP
The design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. This System in PHP helps in easy management of various records of the students.
How To Run Student Admission System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “db_admission” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “db_admission.sql” file which is inside the “database” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/Student-Admission/”