Table of Contents
Talking about the features of the stock management system in PHP, the user can simply view total orders which includes order suffix, date, customer name, address, order amount and many more. The admin can manage orders, customers, category, company profile, state. It also contains user management for easy management of the system.
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e. XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “mydb” and then click on the import tab
- Import the SQL file given in the project.
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/inventory”