Sorting Visualizer is designed as a basic GUI based system for visualizing common Sorting Algorithms. This is a simple system that has simple unsorted different height bars. The smallest bar is red in color, while the highest one is black in color. You can shuffle as many times you want before performing any sorting. The file is sort_visual.py.
Table of Contents
About Sorting Visualizer In Python
Sorting Visualizer a GUI based python program to visualize common Sorting Algorithms. The project uses the tinkter Library in python. The project file contains a python script (sort_visual.py). This is a simple GUI based project which is easy to understand and use.
Features of Sorting Visualizer In Python :
- Created a new window using the Tk window object
- Created a Canvas on the window and buttons with required commands
- Randomized Data Generator function to add bars using canvas.create_rectangle() function
- Swaps in the algorithms were animated using the window.after() function
How To Run Sorting Visualizer In Python ?
To run this project, you must have installed Python on your PC. After downloading the project, follow the steps below:
- Step1: Extract/Unzip the file
- Step2: Go inside the project folder, open cmd then type sort_visual.py and enter to start the system.
- Step2: Simply, double click the sort_visual.py file and you are ready to go.