The Smart Parking System In PHP is parking guidance and reservation system in towns. The project contains the admin sides and the user side. The admin is of two types: the main admin and the sub-admin(attendant). The admin can view and manage the users, sub-admin, and manage the parking area. While the sub-admin acts as a guard of the parking area. The sub-admin allows the parking request.
About Smart Parking System In PHP
The users are the clients who want to park their vehicles in the parking area. A user has to login first to make the parking pass. If he/she has not registered, they can register first and then login. Looking for spaces to park can be really hectic in a busy town in regard to walking distance to your destination from your vehicle, safety of the vehicle, payment for the service among others. If one happens to be a stranger in town it gets more difficult to operate around the town. This project is a very simple project that solves all these parking cycle issues.
Admin login details: (firstname.lastname@example.org, admin123)
Attendant logins (haris, test)
How To Run Smart Parking System In PHP ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “smart_users” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “smart_users.sql” file which is inside the “Smart-parking” folder
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/ Smart-parking/”
Note: For the admin page, go to URL “http://localhost/Smart-parking/admin_login.php” AND For the attendant page, go to URL “http://localhost/Smart-parking/attendant_login.php”