Simple Voting System is a java project that maintains the official records of polling result. The whole system is made in NetBeans IDE. The system uses MySQL database as back-end support. The system supports all the features that are required here in this system.
About This Simple Voting System In Java
This system is easy to understand and handle. Here, you have to enter the details of your candidate who are going to participate in the election. There are a lot of features to this project. The project consists of two parts one is admin and the other is the user. In order to cast your vote, you must log in to the system. The user can only cast his/her votes.
The admin can count and publish the results of the poll.
How To Run Simple Voting System In Java?
Remember this system uses a MySQL back-end database. so you have to create the database manually on the basis of the project code.
- First, download the project and extract them.
- Then open your XAMPP and fire up the Apache server and MySQL server.
- Open your browser and create a database named as “voting_system”
- Then create tables according to the code.
- Open your NetBeans IDE and look out for each of the table names and their attributes.