About This Simple Task List PHP Project :
How To Run This Simple Task List PHP Project ?
To run this project, you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). This Simple Task List is in PHP with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps.
- 1st Step: Extract file
- 2nd Step: Copy the main project folder
- 3rd Step: Paste in xampp/htdocs/
- 4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- 5th Step: Then, click on the databases tab
- 6th Step: Create a database naming “project” and then click on the import tab
- 7th Step: Click on browse file and select “project.sql” file
- 8th Step: Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- 9th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/TaskList”