Table of Contents
About Simple Photo Gallery In PHP
Talking about the features of the Simple Photo Gallery, the user has can easily add photos. For this, the user has to browse his/her photos and provide a suitable photo caption. All the photos are displayed in a responsive grid style. The user can also click to a certain image file to view in large size and check the caption.
How To Run Simple Photo Gallery In PHP ?
Design of this project is pretty simple so that the user won’t find any difficulties while working on it. Simple Photo Gallery in PHP helps the user in posting photos easily. To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on the databases tab
- Create a database naming “db_instalike” and then click on the import tab
- Click on browse file and select “db_instalike.sql” file which is inside “DATABASE” folder
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/instalike/”