About Simple Leave Manager In PHP
In this project, Employee has to log in and employee can easily apply for a leave. Admin has to approve or decline the leave request. Admin can add/manage leave type and add/manage employees. This is a simple project done in PHP. It’s easy to operate and understand by users. The design is pretty simple and the user won’t find it difficult to understand, use and navigate.
How To Run Simple Leave Manager In PHP ?
To run this project you must have installed virtual server i.e XAMPP on your pc (for Windows). After Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP, follow the following steps
- Extract file
- Copy the main project folder
- Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Now Connecting Database
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
- Then, click on databases tab
- Create database naming “leave_manager” and then click on import tab
- Click on browse file and select “leave_manager.sql”.
- Click on go.
After Creating Database,
- Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/LeaveManager/admin.php”